Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Evil thy Name is Studying!

So in Law school news, I have passed the MPRE! Hurray!!

so with my feelings to firm ethical aptitude in place I am going to venture to teach you the secret to academic success:

The Perfect Grilled Cheese:

As with all things that require minimal ingredients, the quality of them should be pretty good. I opt for country bread (not sliced too thick) and Vermont white cheddar cheese.

to assemble the sandwich, butter both sides of each slice of bread. Then place a few thin slices of bread between the bread slices.

Now a note on the mistakes most grilled cheese novices, don't over heat the pan. I heat to medium (low and slow baby) this way the sandwich has ample time for optimum cheese gooey-ing and light browning (not blackening, a hallmark of the grilled cheeses of my youth)

Another note: NEVER PRESS ON THE SANDWICH!!! this does nothing but reduce the deliciousness of your sandwich. I speak as an Ex-presser but once you enjoy the like crunch of an unpressed grilled cheese you too will poopoo this practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment