Friday, December 24, 2010

CroquemBOUCHE!!!!




Ladies and Gentlemen, I have successfully finished my Croquembouche
Now I followed the pastry cream and Pate a Choux recipe in Martha's cooking school because...well it had pictures. And let me tell you, like all other French recipes, it wasn't too hard but there were 500 steps and every single one had to be done just so.

I'm scared to hear the response when it is officially sampled tonight at dinner, but either way its a pretty dessert. I fear my caramel, especially my spun sugar may be a bit too done, but I'm sure no one will fault me for that. Though I could always tell them it is a nouveau caramel before they try it so they think it's them not me...hahahahahAHAHAHAHA







Pictured above clockwise from the upper right: the Pate a Choux after piping, Mid assembly, Filled with Pastry cream, and finally fresh out of the oven.




The official comments will be available after everyone tries it.
until them
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment