Wednesday, November 24, 2010

grocery store b4 T-day + Me= beats bitches with frozen turkey

T minus- 1 Day before Turkey day, and I've got a hell of a prep menu:
- first I have to make my turkey stock. This is one of 35 hundred things I need to do before I make gravy, the added oh crap being that I don't even really like gravy which makes me wonder why I'm bothering

- Then I have to make my butternut squash soup...with bacon....nom

-Then the pear cheese cake.

- then I have to iron the table cloth and set the table and clean the kitchen.

I'm so far ready to go, in my yoga pants and tee shirt (uniform of culinary success (and psyching myself up to go to the grocery store which will probably have 70 people per square foot in it as we speak. *picks up bat and reusable plastic bags*

for those of you also dealing with the madness today....

Good night and good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment