Thursday, January 20, 2011

FOUND THEM!!!

So my last post was lies and the prodigal pictures have shown up....here they are:
Here is the fish:



and the Faro Salad:


And because I'm awesome: here is a cocktail I made with some Black Tea Simple Syrup

I call it an Alex-Tea-ni (I know I'm BRIIIIIILIANT)



Here is how it's done:
1. Make simple syrup: take one cup of sugar and one cup of water and combine in small saucepan. Heat over medium for about ten minutes until sugar is dissolved. Place in small bowl (I put a bit in with my last batch of whip cream but it makes a decent amount so that's why I made this). Add two-three tea bags and let steep for at least 10 minutes.
2. Make the cocktail: Mix in small pitcher two shots of vodka (I used Chopin) 1 shot of syrup and fill with slices of lemon, liquid (iced tea (not from mis thank you) lemonade, sparkling water etc) and ice.
3. drink

Happy Noming

No comments:

Post a Comment