Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Spice of Life

The Spice of Life:
That title was Laurens.

To start, and I have noticed an influx of this at bars, on TV and in restaurants: Infused Vodka....ps it's a video. Opened in class unaware of this but luckily the sound was off.

Bored while you are waiting for you food to finish cooking...try this fun art site Peanut showed me. soooo fun

In addition, I should note that Epicurious is copy-catting me. Indignity I post this article on Basil in dessert just days after posting on my Strawberry Basil Ice Cream. For shame Epicurious. I know the law! Or at least I need to know it for finals, so WATCH IT!!

This is both cute and likely annoying. I love twitter, let me just say, and I hate all those people who think it's just a self-serving database for the self-involved. I will have you know I am very important and everyone should know my thoughts at all times. BUUUUTTT my use is lacking in the abbreviation department. That being said the abbreviations in this Twitter Cookbook may get on my nerves. If you are good at it..well....#stopusingtwitter

And speaking of books I want this...think there could be some fun projects in there

and finally...no connection to anything that resembles cooking...but everyone else is talking about it and it is exciting. Lanvin for Target!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment