Monday, February 21, 2011

Another Culinary Abortion

Ok I wanted to write and tell you about how amazing my Macarons came out....but I can't. Why? Because they sucked! They did not set properly, they were too thick and chewy. A disappointment all around. My other recipe comes out a lot better and it's proof of the old adage that "if it ain't broke...don't fix it". Lesson learned cooking gods.

The pizza however, was pretty good. I ran out of time cooking, so I couldn't roast the squash in the oven like I wanted to, and did them in the microwave instead. (10 mins in a dish, face down, in 1/4" water) Otherwise here is the recipe

Stretch Pizza Dough, lay it on a greased cookie sheet. Add: goat cheese, sauted onion, salt, pepper, and mashed Butternut Squash. Bake in 400 degree oven for 20 mins...serve....Nom

No comments:

Post a Comment